FREE After-School Classes for students ages 13 to 17.
Classes run from October 9, 2017– May 25, 2018 and are everyday from 3:30 PM – 5:30 PM.
From studio classes to social events, MOCA offers an exciting roster of programs that engage young people ages 13 -17 in the vibrant world of contemporary art.
All programs are free and require the completion of the registration form:
- Fashion Design
- Problem Solving
- Fashion Industry Practices and Techniques
TEXTILE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- Digital Printing Design
DRAWING AND PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT
- Still Life
- Free form drawing
- Instructor helps students prepare a portfolio for acceptance to art school.
- Contemporary photography and professional practices
- Technical proficiency in studio lighting, editing, and composition
- Portfolio development
- A variety of materials combined to create conceptual are pieces.
- Three dimensional art
- Work with Glass, clay, plaster, stone and metal.
- Screen printing
- Mono Type
ART JOURNALISM FOR JUNIOR DOCENTS
- Participants will travel to galleries and museums interviewing art world professionals.
- Students will produce this season’s MOCAzine
In order to participate in the MOCA Teen Program students must return a completed application with the following;
- Activity Wavier
- Medical Release Form
- Child Information Sheet
All forms must be signed by parent or legal guardian.