Classes will be offered for students ages 6-12, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Pre-care and after-care will be provided for an additional fee from 8:30 AM to 9:00 AM and from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
Children will enjoy a safe and educational time making new friends and reconnecting with longtime buddies.
Our talented teaching artists will provide age appropriate instruction and activities that will culminate in an exhibition and ArtParty. Classes include:
Creative Arts Spring Break Camp
Monday, April 10, 2017: Printmaking
Tuesday, April 11, 2017: Sculpture
Wednesday, April 12, 2017: Painting
Thursday, April 13, 2017: Creating Plush Toys
Friday, April 14, 2017: Drawing | ArtParty 3:30pm–5:30pm
Enrollment Procedures for Spring Break Camp
- Complete registration form below, print and return to MOCA.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited; camp does sell out.
- You may pre-pay for Spring Break Camp and after care below to secure placement.
- You may also pay in person at MOCA.
- The registration form, liability waiver, and camp rules must be signed by parent/guardian to complete registration.
- Spring Break Camp is designed for children ages 6 and older; children ages 5 and under will not be admitted.
- Refund policy: parents must cancel in writing. No refunds will be issued after April 10, 2017.
For more information email [email protected] or call 305.893.6211. Walk in registrations are welcomed.
Print forms below and bring in person to MOCA
Pre-pay for Summer Camp and Pre-Care / After Care here
Regular payment rate*
*A membership in the amount of $50 will result in savings in the amount of $40 plus museum benefits for a year.
North Miami residents, MOCA members, and city of North Miami employees
Some vectors designed by Freepik