MOCA Builds Community!
– Education programs engage over 20,000 individuals annually.
– Co-developed a fine arts magnet program reaching 7,000 students annually.
– Provides free after-school programs for over 5,400 teens annually.
– Attracts over 85,000 visitors annually.
– Visitors spend an estimated $1,726,350 annually.
– Secures approximately 4 million dollars in grants annually.
BUILDING FOR THE COMMUNITY
– Expansion will add over 23,000 square feet of exhibition and education space.
– MOCA Plaza will be redesigned to host community and educational programs.
– Construction of the new facility will create approximately 426 new jobs.
North Miami Residents
North Miami Businesses
Become a MOCA Community Partner! MOCA Community Partners have their business promoted on MOCA’s website and are able offer Free admission to the museum to their clients. Click here to learn more about the exciting opportunity!